KeyPhantom USB Forensic (product code: KP-USB-305)
The KeyPhantom records everything typed on any USB keyboard.
- Any machine with a USB keyboard, including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, DOS, OS/2, Solaris.
- 2,000,000 typed keys (2048KB).
Windows software utility for the KeyPhantom USB Forensic (KP-USB-305).
- The "KeyPhantom USB Windows Toolkit" can be used to download the keystroke log directly into Windows, via the USB port.
- There are two methods of viewing the typed keystrokes - the "Windows™ utility method" (described below), and the "text editor" method (see the animated demo outlining the "text editor" method).
- This method is much faster than the text editor method (see the animated demo outlining the "text editor" method).
- Log download takes between 30 seconds and 5 minutes, depending on the size of the log.
- The log can be viewed in a variety of languages, including Hebrew, Arabic, Spanish, French, etc.
Step 1: Download The Windows™ Utility
Step 2: Install the KeyPhantom Windows™ Toolkit
Click "Next" on the wizard, until the software is installed under Windows.
Step 3: Execute the KeyPhantom Windows™ Toolkit
Select "Start > All Programs > KeyPhantom USB Windows Toolkit > KeyPhantom USB Rapid Downloader".
Step 4: Download The Keystroke Log
Select "Tools..Import KeyPhantom USB Log".
Wait for the log to download. Do not change Window focus.
Step 5: View In Alternate Language
You can view the log in a variety of languages. Over 120 languages are supported by the download utility.